2BM SQL Server remote database administration offers these services :
- Initial SQL Server configuration analysis
- Create and monitor SQL Server databases backup procedures
- Installation and initial configuration of backup / recovery software
- SQL Server data migrations and refreshing databases
- Import and export data as required
- Windows and SQL Server user security and permissions management
- Monitoring SQL Server instances for alerts on daily basis
- Monitor SQL Server performance
- SQL Server and Database Tuning
- Daily tasks routines
SQL Server Client Requirements
The clients must provide secure external access to their hosting SQL servers over the Internet. This can be accomplished by using VPN connections.
The 2BM’s specialists will recommend the usage of specific software programs that can improve the general database administration work flow (performance monitoring, databases backups, etc). The buying of the software’s licenses is entire the client’s decision.
Click here to read more about our products.
The client must agree to allow 2BM’s dbas changes to all production and non-production SQL Servers in administration. This implies modifications to the SQL Server environment level, database level or operating system level.
Bucharest City Area
2BM provides full time or part-time Microsoft SQL Server DBAs for companies located in Bucharest City’s area. 2BM will assure both on-site work and remote monitoring. An initial analysis will be performed during which the SQL Servers will be properly configured and optimized.
Outside Bucharest City
2BM provides this service also to companies located outside Bucharest City . In this situation the both initial analysis and remote monitoring will be performed remotely using remote desktop through VPN connections.